Revenue Bond Issue Fees
While the fees may vary for some of the Council's programs, the origination and ongoing fees for revenue bond issues and leases are outlined below.
- Non-refundable origination fee equal to one-tenth of one percent of the principal amount of the single facility revenue bonds or the lease.
- Minimum origination fee of $15,000.
- Maximum origination fee of $40,000.
- Non-refundable application fee of $1,500 to accompany the project plan. The application fee will be deducted from the origination fee at closing.
- Five basis points on the outstanding principal amount of the single facility revenue bonds or the lease.
- Minimum annual fee of $7,500 per year.
- Maximum annual fee of $15,000 per year.
- All legal fees, including the borrower's legal counsel fees, bond counsel fees, special tax counsel fees (if required), and the Council's general counsel fees, are the responsibility of the borrower.
- For complex borrowings, the Council may require that a financial advisor be retained, at the borrower's expense, to assist with analysis of the financing on behalf of the Council.